Think no more…..my next camera:
- New 21.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor with improved EOS Integrated Cleaning System (E.I.C.S.)
- New Full HD 1080 resolution movie recording
- 3.9 frames per second continuous shooting
- High performance DIGIC 4 providing superb image quality
- Maximum 310 large JPEG images in a single burst with a UDMA card
- 3.0″ VGA (920k dots) Clear View LCD
- ISO 100-6400 (expansion from 50 up to 25,600)
- 9 AF points + 6 Assist AF points
Yes…that’s 21.1 megapixels AND HD video. Imagine shooting HD video through a Canon L series lens! I’m glad I’ve got 1TB of storage now.
The price is stunning. Just $123 per megapixel. I’d be losing money not to get this right??