Finger Update

I met with a hand surgeon this morning.  She gave me a shot of cortisone.  We’re going to see if that helps over the next few weeks and hopefully call it good.  I’m a little pesimistic since the history with this finger is anything but normal.  But, we will hope for the best.  If it doesn’t get better than I would go under the knife.  I think I would definitely postpone that move until after Bandon.
 
-Andy
 
P.S.  Gas station event is still confidential.  It is driving Chelan mad not knowing, which is fun.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s