First day today that hammering and sawing did not start at 7:30 AM. No work happening today as far as I can tell. Now we are into the phase where things will slow down, work will happen sporadically. What has happened:
- Gutters are on
- Interior framing is essentially finished
- We have the pair of big doors to the outdoor room installed
- Plumbing is installed
- Duct work is installed
- Rest of the trex decking & stairs (paaahlease finish this)
- Floors -We have picked out all the flooring finally. Every surface of the original house is being replaced except for 1 room.
- Lighting fixtures
- Wine Cellar? The extra room in the shop that was not expected would make a great, small wine cellar.
The new doors:
Taken from the andy simonds blog: 2007 Home Addition